Rajasthan Government has launched an Internship program for the development of its state’s self-motivated youth which is “Rajiv Gandhi Yuva Mitra Internship Program”, 2023 for 5000 Posts.
A number of schemes and development programs have been implemented across the state. To get the maximum benefits from these schemes and programs the state government is implementing ways to spread awareness among the residents. The motto behind this program is to spread awareness among the talented and self-motivated youth of the state to get employment and to gain confidence in the government among the people.
About Rajiv Gandhi Internship Program, 2023
- This Internship will be for 6 months duration.
- This internship program will benefit the educated youth of the state.
- After the analysis of the work performance of the Yuva Mitras, an extension for the internship program will be given for the period of 3(three) months.
- The Maximum duration of the internship program will be of 2 (two) years.
- The Certificate will be provided to Rajiv Gandhi Yuva Mitras after the completion of the internship program.
- The state government will monitor these interns through a web-enabled system.
- To be eligible for this internship program, a candidate should be Senior Secondary passed as on April 1, 2023.
- Those candidates will be given preference in the selection who has hands-on experience in creating content on social media and analyzing it.
- The Candidates should be of age 18-40 years as on April 1, 2023.
- A candidate should be well versed in MS Office (Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and other similar platforms.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have experience in social service, social work, working with any NGO,NSS, NCC.
- The scheme was launched in 2021.
- The candidates need to apply online.
- The candidate can apply only for one district so that candidates may be available for all districts.
- The candidates would be selected through online applications.
- After that group discussions and interviews will be organized for the candidates.
- A Scrunity test may also be conducted in case of large number of applicants.
- The candidates who will be successful after the group discussion and interview will be taken as Rajiv Yuva Mitras.
- Selected candidates will get 17,500 Rs as stipend in which 15000 Rs.will be the stipend and 2500 Rs.will be given for mobile expenses, field visits.
- The helpline email for the program is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Economics and Statistics is the nodal department for the Rajiv Gandhi Yuva Internship Program.
- To get selected for this program a candidate should have a laptop and a two wheeler.
- The selected candidates will be called as Rajiv Yuva Mitras.
- The selected Rajiv Yuva Mitras will work to spread awareness among the residents of the state about the schemes and welfare programs.
- Initally 2000 interns were to recruit, but as of now 5000 Rajiv Yuva Mitras will be selected for this program.
- This Rajiv Yuva Mitra Internship program is completely for internship and is on a temporary basis and it does not hold any permanent job in the government.
- Rajasthan government holds the right to terminate the internship for any Rajiv Yuva Mitra at any point of time due to any misconduct done by an intern.
Eligilibility Criteria to apply for Rajiv Yuva Mitra Internship Program
- The Candidates should be residents of Rajasthan.
- The candidates should be between 18-40 years of age.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th as on April 1, 2023.
Documents that are required to apply for the Internship Program
- Residence Proof of Rajasthan.
- Aadhar Card.
- Education Related Documents.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Details.
- Rajasthan Directorate of Economics & Statistics Helpline Number :-
How to apply for Rajiv Yuva Mitra Internship Program
- Visit the official website of the Rajiv Yuva Mitra Internship Program portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” to apply for the program.
- Fill the Online Application Form by filling all the required details like personal details, education, contact, experience..
- Preview your application and submit it.
I Hope the above information will help you .
Visit our website to stay updated with more careers, internships and jobs news and articles.
Do read our other blogs.